Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, April 16, 2012

And we're back.

St Louis was quite impressive. I liked it. As a matter of fact, I woke up there this morning, and we drove back just now.

I collected a lot of interesting stuff.

Meeting more of my people was great.

But right now? I've got to go to work.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 17, 2012 4:05:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Glad y'all made it back okay!

 
At Friday, April 20, 2012 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Don said...

I waited a long time to meet you, and it was well worth it. We should do the next one sooner. I don't know about Houston--I'd almost have to get groped and roped into a plane to do that--but I've got the dates marked.

I can just park across the river in Louisiana and ride the train over to Houston, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.