Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Uh, I guess that's a good thing?

I suppose that it's a Good Thing when the doctor's office sends you a bland snail-mail form letter, requesting you to schedule an appointment to go over the results of all of your bloodwork that got back from the lab following your physical? I mean, as opposed to, say, a phone call with "ZOMG! You gotta get to the hospital speedy-quick!"

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Thursday, February 02, 2012 5:58:00 PM, Blogger Farm.Dad said...

Depends .. Are you on Obamacare ? If so they may just have the map to the ice flow for you .. You are getting a bit long in the tooth ya know . LOL

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2012 5:58:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Yeah, I MUCH prefer those letters to the other option... Scared the hell outta me when they wanted me back THAT day...

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2012 7:15:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I much prefer the snail mail that says, "Your test results were normal, call us next year!"

 
At Friday, February 03, 2012 9:51:00 AM, Blogger Comrade Misfit said...

I've gotten a letter that said "your test results showed an abnormality, please call at your convenience to schedule further testing".

I damn near verbally ripped their heads off over that one.

 
At Saturday, February 04, 2012 4:09:00 PM, Blogger Home on the Range said...

There's either a back order on the ice flows or they're not too worried.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.