Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Because I'm a geek,

I'll link you here to the climax of a great movie, which was only the SECOND show that I saw this week, involving a main character named "Pris," and which involved rogue androids being hunted and killed.*

The other one was a series, and something of a guilty pleasure from when I used to room with another geek, in my twenties. Of course it was anime.

Well, that's out of my system.

Moving on.



_____________________________
* If you're not worried about cybernetic critters rising up and killing people in the future, then you don't know Dick.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Friday, June 11, 2010 6:42:00 AM, Blogger CalvinsMom said...

"Blade Runner" is one of those movies I re-watch at least once a year, because it is so damn good.

(Then again, Ridley Scott could film a trip to the grocery store, and it would probably be visually stunning. I still love "Legend," as well.)

 
At Friday, June 11, 2010 2:03:00 PM, Anonymous Stingray (not the Syllia version) said...

I knew you had a magnetic "A.D." banner to stick on your squad car in front of the "Police" decal for when boomers show up.

 
At Friday, June 11, 2010 5:28:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Okay, that was awesome. You changed your name for a single post.

And yes, I'd like 3-shot revolver like Leon's.

 
At Saturday, June 12, 2010 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Blade Runner is quite simply the Best. Movie. Ever. Just absolutely exquisite eye candy.

Someday I'll have a flatscreen hanging on the wall, looping it silently.

 
At Saturday, June 12, 2010 6:28:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Good movie! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.