Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gwinn. Don Gwinn.

I've written about him before. You know the guy-- a gentle giant of a man with a spiffy red beard who is a dedicated elementary school teacher, husband, father, and Second Amendment activist in southern Illinois. He also does a little home repair, blacksmithing, shooting, and he likes old Chevys.



So why am I writing about this guy again? Because he's moved his blog. He now resides at Pushing The Pull Door. He explains why he moved here. I hope he's saved his old posts, and didn't hit the History Erasure Button again.



Don is a good man. He's a personal friend. He's on my Hero List.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 8:40:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Thanks, updated my link also!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.