Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Things that I'm loving right now.

Z Packs.
Flonase.
Steroid shots in the butt.
Dense cardboard boxes found at my front door, with my name and "ORM-D" plastered on the outside of them.
Marked-down whole bean "Fair Trade" Brazillian coffee, still vacu-sealed, that we got at the thrift store for $2/lb, which we're going back for, because the rabble won't buy it without a recognizable brand label onit.
Hamilton Beach digital slow-cookers (Blows the old Rival Crock Pot right out of the water.)
Pork roast with fresh herbs, fresh out of the HB slow-cooker.
New mattress.
Excited little girls on the eve of their 7th birthday.
Cool spring dew on the lawn while I'm covering my tomatoes for the night.
The strong feeling of a framing hammer driving long ring shank nails into 2X6's as I quickly assemble garden frames without a wasted stroke. (Surprised me.)
Fresh chocolate cake.
A call from a co-worker who genuinely wants my input, and who doesn't get mad when my answer isn't the one he was hoping to get.
Home made strawberry icing.
Powerful LED flashlights.
Washing machines (clothes or dish) that actually work right.
A coffee machine at the PD again.
The prospect of another package arriving at my door soon, to provide me with octuple the memory currently on my desktop machine.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, April 03, 2009 6:38:00 AM, Blogger J.R.Shirley said...

Life is good. "Heaven realm."

 
At Friday, April 03, 2009 7:26:00 AM, Blogger none said...

Sounds good. the Z packs will kill everything.

And the orm-d stuff is at a premium these days.

I hear Olin is working 24/7/365

 
At Friday, April 03, 2009 6:38:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Concur on the Z packs... Sounds like a productive weekend ahead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.