Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pea soup

Pretty thick fog out there. Lots of rain, then cold.

This was taken from a relatively high spot, where it wasn't so bad.

In other news, I feel sicky. My wife asked me why I didn't call in. "Well, if I call in sick, someone else has to come in to cover for me. And if I'm going to feel like garbage, I might as well get paid for it," I responded.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:35:00 AM, Blogger none said...

Unless I'm on the throne puking into the trash can I don't call in sick either.

I always saved my sick days for playing hookey.

 
At Thursday, March 26, 2009 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Sabra said...

That's pretty much what it looked like down here too, though it seems to have cleared up. We're finally getting the thunderstorms everyone else dealt with yesterday.

 
At Thursday, March 26, 2009 10:47:00 AM, Blogger zeeke42 said...

Stay safe out there.

 
At Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:28:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

I'm there with ya... mild case of food poisoning, feeling like crap, but went to work anyway. Put me in a "good" frame of mind for the meetings today... sigh...

 
At Wednesday, April 01, 2009 3:22:00 PM, Blogger TOTWTYTR said...

Or as I've been known to say,
"No sense in wasting a sick day actually being sick."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.