Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Intrastate weather disparity.

Am I the only one who thinks that it's cool that, while there's a declared blizzard warning in effect in 21 degree Amarillo, TX, it's 88 degrees in Laredo, TX? (Oh, I'm sorry-- 90 degrees.)

At 101 degrees, I'm not sure that I even believe Harlingen's weather report. Crazy.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go cover the damned tomatoes.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 28, 2009 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Home on the Range said...

We're supposed to see snow tomorrow. Guess I'll put the tractor back in.

 
At Monday, March 30, 2009 6:46:00 AM, Blogger Sigboy said...

Why is it that Amarillo finally gets a decent winter storm and I am out of town?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.