Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Friends, I've tried.

I've tried so hard to keep my online pal StingRay from straying from the path of righteousness.

"Go play with science," I say. "Do something constructive," I beg. In response, I get venal heading straight to carnal.

"Okay, take up a hobby," I say. He starts making beer, and annoying his wife.

"Uh, take up social activism. Or better yet, try shooting for a hobby," I suggest.

He comes up with a plan to be vulgar and piss off hippies while simultaneously turning it into a shooting event. I outright vetoed that one.

Well, now he comes up with this theorem of the Holy Trinity Of What Makes For A Good Guy.

Has he got enough credits for his PhD in Lunacy, yet?

How LabRat must suffer.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 01, 2008 2:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, in my defense, I AM playing with science, it's just that the cool toys have pricy parts. For instance, I'm assembling parts to make a tesla coil to deal with the coyotes (and children) going through the front yard. Amazing the books you can find these days...

 
At Sunday, August 03, 2008 12:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx/tesla.html

Everyone needs a home workshop with gadgets powered by 14,400 volt powerpole transformers ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.