Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Don't think about an octopus.

Don't.

Clear your brain. Think of anything but octopi.

Yeah, it worked about that well for me, too. :)

Online pal Breda seems to have this thing about octopi, and before reading about it, I frankly never much considered the little guys.

But, now, when I see something posted or published about them, I have to look. I mean, the first thought that goes through my head is: Is this going to be another demonstration of how creepy those little molusca can be?

And then my thoughts turn toward the realm of: And would it freak out Breda?

After seeing the videos linked in this Slate article, though, my thoughts kind of turn toward: Maybe she has a point.

:)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Saturday, July 19, 2008 9:23:00 PM, Blogger breda said...

I'm afraid to click the links.

 
At Sunday, July 20, 2008 11:22:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Ew.
Creepy-lish!

 
At Monday, July 21, 2008 8:37:00 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

It will not surprise you to learn that the Carpet Shark's nickname involves the word 'octopus'

 
At Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:00:00 AM, Blogger Evil Transport Lady said...

So Calamari isn't in your future??

 
At Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Calimari are squid. And squid are different, though also molusca. There's a little place down the road that makes pretty damned good calimari, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.