Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm generally something of a fan of Condi Rice. . .

. . . But do you get the idea that someone on the editorial staff of AFP News is not?

Or is this a new scare tactic of the State Department, now? "Don't piss us off, China, or we'll send Secretary Rice over there."
(SFX: Godzilla roar)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 30, 2008 2:15:00 AM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Sort of a "don't make me pull this car over"/"do I have to take my belt off?" moment. She looks fierce in the photo, but I would have used a file photo of her in those tall black leather boots.

 
At Monday, June 30, 2008 7:15:00 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

I'm in favor of such drama-queen hysterics. Let them hate -- provided they fear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.