Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Coffee Cup MeMe

Well, a LONG time ago, my new pal Breda tapped me out for her little coffee cup meme. I told her at the time that I had taken the picture. I just now stumbled across it. Sadly, this is exactly the kind of coffee cup that I drink about a pot of coffee a night with:


Let's see what JPG is drinking out of. Oh, and John Shirley. And my pal Tamara. And, uh, LawDog, who's got hot tea in his mug. (But he seems to avoid clotted cream in it.) No fair picking a special mug-- this is a come-as-you-are party. (Or in my case, come-as-I-was.)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At Monday, June 09, 2008 2:04:00 PM, Blogger breda said...

wasn't that, like, 100 years ago in blog years?

 
At Monday, June 09, 2008 3:49:00 PM, Blogger JPG said...

Got it. My reply is already up, and I MAY have solved illustration problem.

;)

 
At Monday, June 09, 2008 7:13:00 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said...

Heh...me thinx Tam is the one who inspired the meme.

 
At Monday, June 09, 2008 7:18:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

LOL- Ye old styrofoam cup! At least yours has a logo and a lid :-)

 
At Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:43:00 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

I drink from the gilded skulls of my enemies.

 
At Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:29:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

So show us, already, C.P. Consider yo'self tapped.

And BTW, I believe I did tangental battle with your enemies today, at the feed store. White board proclaimed: "Flats of large tomatoe plant's, $20 ea.!"

It only took the quick swipe with the edge of my thumb to knock off the extraneous E and apostrophe.

 
At Wednesday, June 11, 2008 6:44:00 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

In so doing, you earned another star in the crown you'll wear in Heaven!

I'll post mine later today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.