Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Graphing the ungraphable.

Some years ago, I very much enjoyed listing to the This American Life episode "Numbers"-- audio essays about "people trying to use numbers to describe things that should not be quantified."
[Matt G loves This American Life, which you can listen to for free at their site.]

By way of Tamara, I find PHSChemGuy, who displays genius, in graphing the lyrics of the sounds coming over the radio. Tamara linked my fave, but I'm also partial to: and also:

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 06, 2008 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Omnibabe said...

If you get a kick out of those, you might also enjoy Indexed. Jessica rocks!

 
At Friday, March 07, 2008 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

That was maybe the most original humor I've seen on the 'net.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.