Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Comes now the rain.


About 4 inches today. Sheets.
I know I've mentioned this before, but if you haven't tried it yet, try to find a local car wash that uses Rain-X in place of wax. It's utterly amazing. Secret: you don't have to wipe it dry after applying-- just rinse it.

This is good news to me, as it means that I can apply it even during the rainstorm that made me seek it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Rain-X also comes in a spray bottle, which is easier/faster to apply than the old-style little bottle. I've been a huge fan of Rain-X for 25 years or more. This morning all I needed to do was leave the wipers on intermittent instead of 'power-scrub' like everyone else on the highway.

I've found the area Mobil and Total stations which have drive-through washes offer the Rain-X rinse.

Stay dry, and roll up your pants legs. It's nasty out there.

Regards,
Rabbit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.