Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Go back and look.

If you read my previous post before 1430 hrs CDT today, then you were probably confused at the link in the middle, which I meant to link to a YouTube video of a pre-dawn launch of the penultimate flight of Space Shuttle Columbia. Instead, due the fact that I had taken a little Wikipedia safari, I had inserted a far less interesting link by accident. My bad.

But if you haven't seen it, go look at the short video of the launch, and watch it at least throught the SRB separation. Really. It's that good.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit of a nit here...

Penultimate is the next to the last or final /or/ the #2 event.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/penultimate

 
At Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:53:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Indeed it is.

The launch in that video that I linked to took place about 10 months prior to the Columbia's final mission.

I'm sorry if you were given to believe otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.