Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Word.

I've gone back and re-read Tamara's rant about the state of our upcoming national elections, and it seems that I need to link it:

"And before you even think about puffing up and sputtering something about "Are you just going to give Hillary the White House?" just put a sock in it, because it wasn't me, brother. It was all you idiots who put candidates out there that got tied up in pointless jackassery like rearranging the 'gay marriage' and 'flag burning' and 'stem cell' deck chairs after the USS Conservative had already hit the iceberg. Your typical Republican these days is worried more about what's printed on the money than where it comes from or what it gets spent on."

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 01, 2008 8:22:00 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

We need a new party. Discordians? Monster Raving Loonies? Something.

I'm considering my protest vote. I may write in TEH FR3D, or vote Constitution party.

 
At Tuesday, February 05, 2008 3:40:00 PM, Blogger Shay said...

Can someone please define -- or providelink to a site that defines -- traditional conservative Republican values?

This is not a snarky question. I took the "who to vote for" test and McCain and Obama were tied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.