Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, January 11, 2008

I hear Hitler liked dogs.

I wonder: does Mr. Al Sharpton ever go to bed at night thinking to himself, "Boy, howdy-- I sure did my part at bringing unity to my country today!" Or more narrowly: "I'm helping under-represented people by calling attention to their unfortunate plight in a manner that everyone has to respect!"

I mean, most people want to believe that they're good people, attempting --if not completing-- good tasks. Surely Mr. Sharpton thinks that he's doing good things in his rabble rousing. I have to believe he does.

But does anyone really appreciate it when they see that Mr. Sharpton is up to his one-trick show again?

I mean, aside from the entertainment value?

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, January 11, 2008 11:24:00 AM, Blogger HollyB said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Matt for giving me the chance to say in "public" what I have been saying for years, that Sharpton [and Jesse] are shameless Media whores and will use absolutely ANY excuse to agitate a crowd.

They are "Racist McCarthys". Bythat I mean they see a racist under every bed instead of a Commie. And make a Dahm good living at it.

That they manage to retain the title, much less the credentials and certification of clergy is an insult to true Ministers of Faith everywhere! They sow discord instead of Peace. I sincerely hope they both have a true religious epiphany, soon!

 
At Friday, January 11, 2008 1:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al who? I'm sorry, did you say something?

I only try to remember names of importance.......... he's 3 weak farts in a windstorm........

 
At Saturday, January 12, 2008 4:50:00 PM, Blogger John B said...

Golly Gee Matt! It seems the only time I hear from Mr. Sharpton, he's beating up on some white person. He's a racist, he just has managed to find a semi-justifiable excuse for venting his foul hatred.

 
At Wednesday, January 16, 2008 5:29:00 PM, Blogger PBurns said...

Hitler did love dogs. And in that statement is a story.

http://terriermandotcom.blogspot.com/2007/06/hilters-stolen-jack-russell.html

P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.