Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Heh. This is the kind of crap I grew up with...

Is it a treatise on language? On guns? History? On making do?

This piece by Dad is talk of the ilk which I grew up hearing.

And it's pretty damned good, actually. I like it, anyway.

Growing up with these tendancies can make it difficult to find like-minded friends, at times. :)

Tamara made the case the other day for the Internet being far more humanity-bearing than anyone cares to admit, in that it connects scads of like-minded people who might never meet another like them, otherwise.

I've met a few language/gun junkies in my non-Internet life, but I can name you a quick score of 'em off the top of my head, whom I met online.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:57:00 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

:)Yeah, I got long-winded over on Tam's piece. Having always been a psycho-magnet online, I have to respectfully disagree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.