Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Take this link, and hide it.

If my little girls ever see this video, my laptop's screen will be obscurred by the heads of a 5 year old and a 9 year old for at least an hour.

And there will be daily demands for repetitions.

And, dear lord-- don't open it and look at it yourselves! Trust me: too much sugar.

EDIT: I may, however, show the kids this video; there's a lesson to be learned there.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Monday, November 05, 2007 4:25:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Fixit said...

My boys laughed.
And when I say laughed, I mean they fell on the floor, couldn't breath, laughed so hard they stopped making sounds.

And you're right. They keep asking for it.

 
At Monday, November 05, 2007 4:29:00 PM, Blogger 5150Wife said...

Forget the kids. The Wife can't get enough!

Oh i'm a yummy jummy funny lucky gummy bear

I gotta get a life. (sigh..)

 
At Monday, November 05, 2007 5:10:00 PM, Blogger John B said...

I liked the referenced one How the Dinosaurs REALLY Died! But then I liked Caddyshack Too...

 
At Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:29:00 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

Oh, to embrace my inner penguin.

 
At Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:05:00 AM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

I'm glad they had the decency to put underwear on the gummy bear. Loved the penguins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.