Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Damned if times haven't changed. . .

I don't watch 24, but I gather that they make decent use of modern technologies. (I get that the "Special Agent Jack Bauer" reference that Tamara was making here came from the show, though.) Imagine the same show set in 1994, and count the technological upgrades made since then.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the hard stuff in the James Bond car is stock now. Of course my cars always did that oil-spewing thing. But that ejector seat? Still gotta do it yourself.

 
At Friday, November 16, 2007 5:47:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

haw haw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.