Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Back in the day.

I was born in 1971. I too was a victim of the fashion faux pas that were foisted on us in that Unfortunate Decade.

Courtesy of my best friend Scott, I came across Johnny Virgil's comments on a 1977 J.C. Penny Catalog, complete with deliciously horrifying pictures, at his blog, the 15 Minute Lunch.

I haven't laughed that hard since reading Crystal's best stuff. You understand about Level 4 Beverage Alerts, yes? Here's the thing: I had finished my coffee 10 minutes earlier, and I still aspirated some spit, or something, and got into a coughing fit.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:25:00 PM, Blogger Memphis said...

We wore the coolest clothes back in the day, didn't we? YeeHA!

 
At Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:22:00 AM, Blogger J.R.Shirley said...

I remember finding women in the 70's extremely beautiful.

Then again, I was less than 10.

 
At Thursday, November 08, 2007 11:39:00 AM, Blogger BobG said...

The only thing worse than the clothes was the disco music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.