Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Maligned yet again.

Ambulance Driver questions my funk-itude whilest directing traffic.

Why, I'll have you know that, when standing in the middle of the four-way stop intersection and side-stepping between two loaded gravel trucks roaring by-- while still motioning to traffic on one side and holding it up on the other-- I was told that I looked like I had all the moves to the Souja Boy "Crank Dat" dance down, and oughta try out as a walk-on for the
Longhorns football team.

So there. [Yo.]

[I'm reasonably sure that if I got a certain giant bald-headed fireman to do the dance with me, we could raise a LOT of money for the city emergency services departments. People would pay, just to laugh at us.And throw rotten fruit. (which might appear redundant.)]

But I don't direct traffic like this any more, because it gets my uniform and white gloves too dirty. Highly unprofessional, don'tcha know.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

Dude, I would pay to see that.

I'd be up front, hooting and hollering, sticking fives in your duty belt. ;)

 
At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 11:33:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Yeah, I'd pay to see y'all throw down in an intersection, too. Just tell me where & when.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.