Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, October 15, 2007

If you've got a minute,

...drop by Sabra's place and lend her a kind word.

She's having a rough month.

It's so bad, I don't even have a pseudo-witty remark.

If you're into ER blogs, she has some suggestions to hospitals about how to treat mothers who are having miscarriages.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 15, 2007 7:41:00 PM, Blogger SpeakerTweaker said...

Wow. I've had some bad times before, but just damn.

I don't live but a few minutes from her. Makes me wish I could do something for her.



tweaker

 
At Friday, October 19, 2007 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Sabra said...

Thaks so much for the kindness, Matt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.