Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Deadly parenting.

Mom gives some insight from the perspective of a retired Child Protective Services caseworker into how children go emotionally dead before they physically die.

Yeah, it's tough stuff to read, but it's interesting, and it's fairly brief. Worth the read.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 29, 2007 4:40:00 PM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

Kee-rist Almighty. I'll take, "People I'd like to pound with the claw end of a hammer" for $500, Matt.

I'm going to go cuddle Bean, Shark and Biscuit.

 
At Monday, October 29, 2007 6:55:00 PM, Blogger Strings said...

Thanks for linking that, Matt: I needed a relight up here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.