Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Because Nihilism is funny...

Check out Strindberg and Helium.

Haw.

My favorite is either this one, or this one.

If you're feeling bad about your life, keep in mind that it really is sometimes funny to laugh at yourself. Sometimes, yes, a cupcake can help.

Any site that can find fun in August Strindberg is all right with me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:04:00 AM, Blogger Tam said...

You should see Car & Driver's new monthly back-page column: "Franz Kafka's Garage".

I am not making this up.

(Although I am not at all the car nut I used to be, I still subscribe for the writing.)

 
At Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:57:00 PM, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

I am in LURVE wihe HELIUM!!! That is the cutest thing ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.