Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just a quick note...

...to apologize for the lack of activity right now (work and school are tearing into my family and blog time, sumpin' aweful), and to say this:

I do not now answer , nor have I ever answered, to the name of "Amanda."






--Mandy.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At Thursday, September 20, 2007 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Digital Falcon said...

So "Mandy" then?

Couldn't resist

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 1:44:00 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Ohhh Maaandy...well you came and you gave without taaakinnngg...but I sent you away ohhh Maaaandy....

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:10:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

DigiFalc--

Highlight the white space under my post.

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:27:00 PM, Blogger The Lily said...

That's right, never Amanda! I told AD that you are TOTALLY a Meghan.

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:36:00 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

I'm gonna take you by surprise
And make you realize
Amanda!

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 6:03:00 PM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

I got CASH MONEY says we could get you likkered up enough to appear in a cheerleader's skirt.

And at least it's not, "Mandi."

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:34:00 PM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

Heather has been conspicuously silent on the subject. No doubt she's even more upset than you that I outed all of us.

I'm sorry Mandy, I just couldn't live the lie any more. ;)

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 6:05:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Don'tchoo call me "Mandy!"









[In public!] [/hoarse whisper]

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 7:04:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Ummmm, hurmmm..... Uh, ok... Is that why you have that fascination with nail polish?


-snicker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.