Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Everything Happens For A Reason."

Mom riffs on this topic some:
"Yes, I do believe everything happens for a reason, but I happen to think some of the reasons are pretty horrible. And some are just cosmic. That one of the factors
of human nature often is to find a silver lining or fix the problem as best as
can be done in no way mitigates the fact (to me) that life has pretty awful
parts to go along with some really wonderful parts. And I don't believe that my
faith will protect me or set an umbrella over me and the ones I love. But I
don't see any reason to be fearful, either.
"

Go read.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 5:54:00 PM, Blogger muse said...

Our lives are purposeful-things and events are orchestrated for His purpose. God is not whimsical so everything has its place and purpose in His plans for us.

We may not agree with His plans for us and may not like the things that happen along the way, but we have have faith that God wants us to be happy and wants us to work toward joining Him in His work here on earth and in His kingdom.

I'm sorry for your family's loss.

 
At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Constance said...

That sums it up pretty truthfully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.