Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ERnursey

I really need to read ERnursey more; it's a really interesting blog.

Sure, there're the spectacles, like her most recent post on items she's seen lodged in patients, but if you'll read back through her archives, she deserves that Thinking Blogger plaque on her sidebar.

And to think I just now realized that I hadn't blogrolled her yet.

Well, that gets changed, right now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 7:21:00 AM, Blogger ERnursey said...

Well thanks Matt, and in answer to your comment, I've seen plenty of seizures come out of the back of a Ford, our police seem to have that same problem here ;)

 
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 12:45:00 PM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

I think EDs ought to have to check off a box indicating whether it was a patient-approved insertion, or involuntary.

]I mean, I've wanted to shove cellphones up peoples' orifices plenty of times...

(I wonder if roaming charges apply in those circumstances?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.