Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

So Mark said, "I'll have my people call your people," and...

At midnight, between Thursday, 5 July 2007, and Friday, 6 July 2007, I'm to appear on BlogTalkRadio's internet radio news show. (Go there now to check it out.)

You will, of course, all be so kind as to tune in and ask ridiculous questions to assist me in making a fool of myself, yes?

C'mon. He'p a brutha out, please?

(Sigh.) Okay. Here goes:

If I get a good response on Friday morning/Thursday night, I will finally post the AD/Babs/MG collaboration this weekend. Okay?

But I need some input. IN. PUT.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

I can never stay up that late, otherwise I would be more than happy to contribute. I'll likely be drooling all over myself and snoring when the show airs.

Have fun! :-)

 
At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 1:57:00 PM, Blogger Tam said...

What's it like being famous?

:D

I know you'll do swell, Matt.

 
At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 3:29:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Tam You're on the list as well :) I sent you an E-mail,

 
At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 5:25:00 PM, Blogger Sabra said...

I'll try to stay up just so I can ask you about the weather.

 
At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 9:40:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Fixit said...

I'm on duty tomorrow night. I'f we're not out, I'll try to call.
Any loaded questions you want?

mr Fixit

 
At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

I already have a list of loaded questions:

"Do you still beat your wife?"

"Have you ever been caught masturbating in the closet?"

Followup question: "Good hiding place, huh?"

"I'd like to know what YOUR definition of the word 'is' is..."

"How would you describe the universe? Give two examples."

 
At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 11:29:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Answers:
"Yes, she prefers that I not stop."

"No-- I learned to avoid it after you got caught."

"The precedent for 'was.'"

"1. Bus stop.
2. Singles' bar... restroom."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.