Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, June 08, 2007

I just now noticed...


...that Gay Cynic listed me as a recipient of his "Thinking Blogger Award." Thankyee, kind sir. But the compliment sounds a little backhanded, I think:
Better & Better is another blog I follow...common sense, humor, and practical advice appeal to me - what can I say? On the other hand, if I had to read a blog on fashion, I think I'd go slowly mad.
What's that supposed to mean?!?

Is it the green? Or the writing style? Or my sexy outfits?
Heh.
_ _ _
Edit: Looking at it some more, I think what Gay Cynic means, is that my blog is the antithesis of a fashion blog, and is thus appealing to him for its substance. Which is one of the nicer compliments I've gotten, if I'm reading it correctly.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, June 08, 2007 2:37:00 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

What am I, chopped liver? ;-)

 
At Friday, June 08, 2007 10:15:00 PM, Blogger Gay_Cynic said...

It was intended in the spirit of pointing out that your blog lacks the air-headed shallowness of some tacky fashion queens of my acquaintance. *grin*

 
At Saturday, June 09, 2007 1:52:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Whoops, Sorry Squeaky Wheel! I said that I let a few days go between making the rounds, sometimes.

 
At Saturday, June 09, 2007 1:53:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

G.C., yeah, I finally figured.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.