Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jonathan's in love

Remember that feeling? I do. Giddiness. A little fear that it could be interupted. Near inability to see any imperfection.

I don't know how old Jon is, but he's a good deal younger than me. I'm in love with my wife, and am damned happy with my situation, but that powerful new recognition of new love is a special memory.

With all the hate, and judgement, and anger, and fear, and worry, and proprietary jealousy in the world, it's nice to see this declaration of love by a young man.

Jonathan, I hope it works out for you. Why shouldn't it? If you remember that Love is something that you do, not just a Thing That Happens, and that you must be active in your relationship every day (even on the good days), then there's no reason why it shouldn't go the distance.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 21, 2007 4:37:00 AM, Blogger Ted Martin said...

Love is a naive fallacy. Did I say that?

 
At Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Cynic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.