Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Message from Larry Correia:

My online friend of several years and fellow moderator of The High Road Larry Correia is not only an accountant, but he's also a co-owner of Fuzzy Bunny Movie Guns. Yeah, I know that you've probably already read my buddy LawDog's post about this, but in case you haven't, I here post Larry's email that he sent LD and me:

"Could you do me a favor?Since you guys have very well read blogs [why thank you, Larry. Mine doesn't touch L.D.'s traffic, but it's kind of you to imply that it does, you Portuguese-silver-tongued devil], could you say something about how CCW is allowed in schools in Utah?

I'm finding that the vast majority of people out there don't know that, including gun people.They think it is banned everywhere, and the whole idea of guns in school is flabbergasting.

I want to get the word out into the Blogsphere that Utah has guns in school, and we have no problems with it.

That lets the genie out of the bottle, and hopefully people in other states will pick this up.This is why I'm teaching CCW to students, faculty, and staff for free.

I want the word to get out. I want people in other states to demand that their legislators allow them to protect their own children.

I want them to ask "Why do people in Utah love their children more than we love ours?"

If you can't, totally understand.

Thanks-Larry"

Sure, Larry! Thanks for everything you do, bud. Sorry it took so long for me to post it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oregon has concealed carry in schools, too.

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. hit the wrong tag. That last comment was me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.