Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bad For Zumbo, Good For Tamara:

Our friend Tamara, already a bit of a blog rockstar, is getting to be "bigger than Jesus now!" (Hey, they're her words...)

Instapundit and National Review Online linked her right about the time those spikes showed.

Then Google had to feature her.

Celebrity, baby. I've gone huntin' with her. You may touch me.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Sunday, March 04, 2007 9:48:00 AM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

"Celebrity, baby. I've gone huntin' with her. You may touch me."

Can I tag along next time and tote your ammo? Purty pleeze?

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 1:10:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Given that between us we had at least 5 calibers, it would have been nice. (.35, .243, .45acp, .44 Mag, .38 Spl, and I'm sure she had a hidey-hole gun)

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Kool. I rode in her car once. :) Did you catch that Tam and Claire Wolfe were seen as peers? Al T.

 
At Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:42:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

No, I had missed that ref, Gizmo.

After a couple of beers and reading her blog one day after work, I called her at Coal Creek Armory (it was my late evening, but at noonish, she was at work). I spent 20 minutes trying to get her to start a collumn like Claire's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.