Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stupid videos for the day.

If I were more motivated, I could probable figure out how to link the video screen right here.

But you'll have to just click here to see them. The first one is a video of a local morning sporting news host. I HATE sports news, but this fellow is mildly amusing to hear while driving along in the morning.

The second one ("Hunting Pants") is... well, I don't know whether to be insulted as a hunter, or to just give in and laugh. Aw, hell-- it's pretty funny, and a decent advertisement, to boot.

Click the first to watch 'em both.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 3:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say what?

Your click here got me to the first funny thing but I can't find a connection to anything about Hunting Pants. A hint, perhaps?

JPG

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:44:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Comes after in the same screen.

Or... here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.