Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Among those who totally rock.

I know all of y'all know her, but in case you came in late, I've got this online pal named Breda.
Breda is not just another pretty face.
Breda is a reference librarian.
Breda is a chick who shoots.
Breda is a loving wife to her husband.
Breda is an active person who happens to be missing part of one leg.
Breda is also a role model in her community.
Breda rocks.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, April 28, 2008 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Turk Turon said...

Yea, verily I say unto you:
Breda doth rock.

 
At Monday, April 28, 2008 10:51:00 AM, OpenID dneylon said...

funny (odd) I had already read Breda's post but when I saw your link I just had to read it again.

You're right, Breda rocks.

 
At Monday, April 28, 2008 1:36:00 PM, Blogger Breda said...

Breda also blushes very easily.

Thank you, Matt. You are very kind.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.